Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WoW! - AdobeTV

I'm sure most people know about this already.  I know I've been aware of the Adobe TV site pretty much since MAX 2008, but I never really dug into it.  Wow! What a mistake.  There is a TON of information here to help you get up and running with an adobe technology that you haven't spent a lot of time with yet.

Even stuff that you might think you already know can be a great refresher.  

I just got done watching Charlie Arehart's CF Gems talk and boy does he bring a lot of features of CF8 right to the front of your brain.  You better be near a computer when you watch this because you are going to want to try some stuff out right away.
AdobeTV

2 comments:

  1. Yup! I was just watching a few of them last night, very nice indeed!

    Thanks Adobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adobe hasn't been responding to my request for Closed Caption yet. What is the point of showing CC icon on the Adobe TV?

    ReplyDelete