Thursday, September 25, 2008

Adobe Goodness with CS4 upgrade pricing

When I purchased my personal copy of CS3, it was very painful because it was the first time I had purchased a suite for my mac.  No upgrade pricing...grrrr.  It was so expensive that I just couldn't justify the purchase of the package I actually wanted but new I wouldn't really use (everything) on a daily basis.  I wound up missing photoshop, illustrator and acrobat.  After the fact, I found that I REALLY could have used photoshop and acrobat a lot more than I originally thought.

Well now, I'm in the upgrade path and Adobe has helped me out a bit.  The upgrade price to move up to CS4 Web Premium is the same for all the mid level packages of CS3.  Not nearly as painful as the original purchase.  Sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment