Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Google r0xor5 the iPhone

If you have an iPhone and haven't visited google apps for a while, you
might want to take a look again. Goggle has mobile enabled many of
their applications. I'm actually making this blog entry while sitting
in a restaurant waiting for the bill.

They have even made google docs work in the mobile space. Cool.

And for those people that constantly bemoan the iPhone not having g3
service, I'm doing this completely through edge without an issue.

1 comment:

  1. I continue to be impressed by both the iPhone and Google in this respect. I was surprised to find I could view my Google Spreadsheets on the iPhone (even tho' I could not update them). I was also surprised to discover that the iPhone mail client can preview MS Word attachments (and PDFs) which absolutely amazed me!

    Google have a way to go with the Reader in terms of iPhone friendliness but Google Mail is extremely usable on the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete