Thursday, August 25, 2005

Printed CSS1 W3C Specs

Sometimes I just like having a printed specification handy instead of a website. I've tried getting these printed at places like Kinko's and it just seems so expensive. The CSS1 spec I put up here would have cost over $30 to get a printed copy and then I would have to assemble it myself and buy something to put it in.

Anyway, this worked pretty good for me. It's kinda rough, but it gets the job done. I have CSS2 ready to go, but I thought I'd see if anybody thinks this is worth doing before I tackle any more of the recommendations.

BTW, I followed the W3C guidelines for distributing their recommendations, so there should be no copyright issues.

Let me know if there are any others you want. I'm thinking some of the xml specs could be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment