- Create a new project
- On the right side of the screen you should see a "Project View" panel.
- At the bottom, there are generally two tabs, "Resource View" and "Project View". You'll do most of you work in the project view, but for this, switch to the resource view.
- At the top of the tree, you should see a folder called "MDG Technologies". Right click on it and select "Import Technology".
- Click the ellipsis next to filename and browse to the xml file you downloaded from my blog. You should see the options light up for the types of things that are going to be imported.
- Click the "Import" button
I generally do mine under "Logical view | Logical Model". Drag a class onto the stage and add a few properties and methods. Once you are done, you can right click on the class, pick a location for the file and have ea generate a cfc shell for you.
Let me know if you need a little more, but that should get you off the ground.
Updated CFC generator code